PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (PEFINDO), the first and largest credit rating agency in Indonesia, immediately requires professionals to fill the positions of:
3. IT DEVELOPMENT
Running the IT development function with the scope as follows:
- Develop an in-house internal applications according to SDLC best practices and procedures that apply to the Company’s policy.
- Become a project coordinator for application development projects taken by third parties.
- Coordinate with the IT operation function to carry out application deployment in the Company environment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Top Universities graduates (Min. GPA 3.00) will be preferable.
- Min. 3 years working experience on related position.
- A full stack developer with specifications below:
- Strong experience in programming using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Mastering programming using PowerBuilder will be preferable.
- Understand the concept of MVC (Model, View, Controller) in application architecture.
- Experienced in developing a RESTful based API with JSON format.
- Strong web front-end programming using HTML, CSS, AJAX, and JQuery based frameworks.
- Have an understanding of the Scrum Framework and PMBOK/Prince2 based Project Management will be an advantage.
- Proficient in English both oral & written.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
4. IN-HOUSE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- To take ownership of all design requirements forthe company, and all associated brands belonging to the company.
- Design company’s publications from concept to print-ready artwork.
- Proofing of publishing (color, standard and layout) prior to print.
- Collaborate with team members to create design concept for company’s media and marketing tools.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Manage and keep up to date the in-house design library.
- Work with other division to supply their material; both printed and online.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia. Top Universities graduates will be preferable.
- Fresh graduate or final semester student are welcome to apply.
- Experience on designing and illustrating statistics/economics on finance publication/media will be an advantage.
- Excellent with Adobe CS, especially Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Able to work as a team and independently meet tight work deadlines.
If your qualifications meet our requirements please send us your latest application, curriculum vitae (CV), photograph and copy of ID card to:
HRD Manager PT PEFINDO
Panin Tower Senayan City, 17th Floor
Jalan Asia Afrika Lot. 19 Jakarta 10270
Email: Recruitment PEFINDO